Curve Hair Studio is currently searching for a Certified Esthetician. This is a part time position with potential to grow into full time. Our existing clientele and your passion for esthetics are the ideal foundation for success.
Our ideal team member must possess the incredible people skills our guests are accustomed to, be self motivated, and be an expert in manicures and pedicures, shellac and nail art, makeup, and waxing.
We have an immediate opening for a part time Salon Coordinator.
This job is for you if you are:
- able to multi task
- have amazing organizational skills
- have point of sale experience
- past experience as a receptionist
- are able to interact with our guests through different platforms (social media, email, phone)
Past salon or spa experience a definite asset. Your job as salon coordinator would be:
- To greet our guests, take their coats, and offer them a beverage
- To book guest’s appointments from different platforms
- To be comfortable with suggesting retail and with all aspects of point of sale transactions
- To be comfortable being in charge of the desk / reception area
- To create, unpack orders, and update inventory on a regular basis
- To work on various other projects (booking salon education, creating posters, etc.)
Each person at Curve Hair Studio believes in the elements that make our brand unique. We are results-oriented and service driven however we also understand that loving where you work builds success.
If you are ready to be a part of our culture and thrive in an innovative and growing salon environment, please apply.